Monday, February 5, 2007

EASYTEMPO LATITUDES

This station started in the year 2000 by 2 coworkers, me(Lana) and Natalia. After we discovered absolute love for downtempo music and great artists like Thievery Corporation, Nightmares on Wax, De-Phazz, Kruder & Dorfmeister and many others that were playing in many SF locations. This was also the same time I met my husband who also fell in love with me and the music I love. The image on the left, my painting was also inspired by this station.

Other stations playing downtempo music i like:
Chillout 2 New York



BossaNovaBeats


French Lounge

Playlist: lasts for a few days
Genre: Downtempo, Electronic/Dance, Chill
Listen: 5 years ago-in a club hugging with friends, now-lounging at home connected with Squeezebox.
Some great Downtempo sites: thedownbeat.org, somafm.com
Clubs in SF playing Chill:Supperclub,Levende Lounge,Medjool

No comments:

 
eMail Lana Globe of Blogs Blogarama