Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays !!!

In a spirit of Christmas and a New Year I decided to launch my own Christmas Station Smooth Christmas 2007. Mixing original hits from Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Billie Holiday with some wonderful music from Nina Simone, Pink Martini and other wonderful vocal jazz singers. I picked only things I really liked and on my son's request there are couple songs from 'The Polar Express' movie. BTW Gingerbread Mans you see in this posting are my creation. Enjoy!

As always Recommending my selection from Live365 Stations:
++CHRISTMAS REMIXED++
Christmas music with a downtempo groove! For those who prefer their holidaze shaken, not stirred! DJ Snoman From San Francisco Christmas, Seasonal/Holiday, Electronic/Dance
++Motown Christmas - 2007++
A Motown Christmas... Now!!! comming 1/1/08.. Ultimate Motown & Classic Soul from the 50's, 60's and 70's - Motown Radio Network





++All Christmas Stations++
++Nicky's Christmas++
Christmas favourites and classic oldies from the fifties to the nineties and more with many of the songs rarely heard before in stereo
++Acappella Christmas++

No comments:

 
eMail Lana Globe of Blogs Blogarama