Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Run Lana Run"

I am running - not a marathon, just 50 Lake Street blocks in San Francisco. Running to get some fresh air, to relax, to forget about daily routines, work, money....... and to feel good about myself. I am doing it at night and really enjoying it.
How does it relate to music? Well, music is what keeps me going. I listen to my favorite Live365 internet radio stations while running, listen with my phone(very soon it will be Live365 on iPhone). Songs from 'PureOneFM Online' help to recharge my batteries every time I am getting tired. 'Bunny's Pimping
Techno'
gives me speed. 'TAMO' is a 'progressive' mood enhancer. And once I am back home I relax with 'RADIO DAVIDBYRNE.COM'
chillout.

Listen my Picks with new Live365 Widget:

Or get more info on my favorite stations:

++Bunny's Pimping Techno++- my friend Natalia station
playing Infected Mushroom, DJ Tiesto, Mars& Mystre
++PureOneFM Online on myspace++
++TAMO++(CD 128 kbps, genre - Electronic/Dance, House,
Progressive) - Tag Art Music ONLINE! (from Honolulu, HI)
++RADIO DAVIDBYRNE.COM++ website - Currently playing 'Back from Brasil' playlist

Run SF:
Enjoy San Francisco Running Routes
Join San Francisco Road Runners Club

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Thank you for posting about and listening to Tag Art Music ONLINE! (TAMO). We really appreciate your support and mention on the blog...cheers and much aloha to you!

 
eMail Lana Globe of Blogs Blogarama