Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"10 for 10" - #1 @Bunny's Pimping Techno

Starting today I will be posting 10 memorable stations on Live365.com who started to broadcast back in the day around July-October 1999. I also joined Live365 at the same time and witnessed how it all started. Celebrate with us and listen to my pick of Live365 Veterans.
First pick - a station started by the youngest Live365 employee at the time, Natalia or DJBunny.

Station: Bunny's Pimping Techno

Techno mix featuring all the newest hits in the house!






Started: October 28, 1999

Playing: Scooter, Ayu, Technohead, Deep Dish, Infected Mushroom, Global Deejays, Warp Brothers

From: Los Angeles,CA

Genre: Techno, Trance, Acid House

Audio: CD 64 kbps

From DJBunny: "This is Bunny's tight ass techno mix featuring all the newest shit in the house! Here you'll find the newest trance, house, and happy hardcore hits, plus all the great classics from local DJs and all over the world. Just remember that this is my mix that means I DON'T wanna hear what you have to say about it, cause it's MY mix. :P Just kidding..."

From Listeners: "I was just brought here by my girlfreind and this is a wicked site. Love the killer beats you are putting out Bunny. Keep the waves a rollin!" - Talbec

"Reminds me of my raving days! Really great beats! You have an awesome collection of techno hits! Where do you DJ?"

"I'm 36, and I've been around House and Dance since it started back in '86. I got to say this is the true stuff. Bunny, you're a pimp! And I mean that in a good way!" – msiemers

Post your comments about this station here


No comments:

 
eMail Lana Globe of Blogs Blogarama